Epoxy test is a hit!
WOW! Yes, I know there is some dust and bugs and places where I missed getting the silicone off. But, COME ON, its my first try and this stuff is a hit! Epoxy is clear, shiny, sturdy and a lamination marvel. It perks up a painting and adds a good bit of structure to my cardboard trinkets.
- if you are going to try this, plan ahead
- READ and follow the instructions
- watch some videos on youtube
- try to read the primer in my last blog post on the chemistry of epoxy
- principles will help you forever
- it is a mess, and try it first on something you do not care about
- wear gloves
- think painting-with-super-glue
- have fun
- product is Pro Marine and I am not getting paid, it just had good reviews and price
- Catherine Schmid Murphy