Lavender stripe 100% Linen Apron Shirt Tunic with Applique
Out the door as a gift is this loose fitting apron-shirt-tunic in a beautiful lavender stripe 100% linen fabric. This one features those great big slouchy pockets, scoop neckline and center front applique based on a drawing by Alabama artist Haley Brianna Atwell.
- Finished width about 28"
- Finished length about 32"
- Arm openings about 10" top to bottom
- Pockets 12.5" deep x 18" wide, placed at the hem and centered on the side seam
- Neckline based on primer here: https://sewguide.com/kaftan-dress-free-pattern/
- Have some fun making yours and post!
- Catherine Schmid Murphy