Last Week's Projects
Last week's projects:
- mending: repaired lost suspender sites on 2 pair of jeans,
- alterations: altered a medium purple silk basic tunic top to shape the waist and still allow it to go on over customer's head
- custom: made a denim cobbler nail apron with pencil pocket and fixed neck strap,
- new item: made a 1940's vintage style, calico grandma's waist apron which will become a new offered apron,
- new feature: drafted our first prototype top with bust darts. Darts add shaping and allow continued slimming of the silhouette.
And as usual, I forgot to take all the pictures; the week is young...
- Catherine Schmid Murphy